Thursday, September 20, 2007

Crow

Photo By: Jen Hoppa.



Scattered reminisce of thought.

A school.

A church.

A building of sorts where people gathered.

Outside in the parking lot my best friend Judy in a car with another girl. A strange force a wind blows through the car and there is silence. This is bad and whatever it was is inside Judy now.

I take her out, I pray for her, lay hands on her, I pray in Heavenly tounge. This goes on, it last a long time...

Finally there is a break, the thing begins to come out, just a little at first where I can feel it exiting through her back. The thing is boney, hard, I life up her shirt and pull it out all the way. It is a dead crow. Dead but still alive. Skin rotting, feathers mangled. It moved around like a new born child. Only this is no child. It is evil.

I try to kill it, I will not die. It escapes. Judy is safe but it is still out there.

No comments: